Feel free to look around
Try to leave a tag before you leave
Try not to spam if possible
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
New Zealand - Ex. Thunder Warrior
New Zealand - Ex. Thunder Warrior :
21th January - 30th January
Will miss everyone de! =)
Okay.. Short and sweet. =)
Monday, January 11, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Good luck to all!
Hope everyone do well!
Yesterday was the CCA display. Nothing really special happened. There was the parade but I wasn't in it. I'm just a walking mascot in the No.1 uniform. Haha. I think quite a number a people wrote on the list of paper that we put on our booth that they want to join NCC. I think it's currently 34 if I'm not wrong. Hopefully there would be more people joining and the total strength would hit more than 40! Hope this year Part A would be a strong part. Haha
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Back to school
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2009 was a memorable year and I'm contented with it. I want to record down hopefully most of the things that I did here.
The list would go according from the oldest to the latest event (hopefully) . It would be a very long list and hope you would look at it if you have the time to spare. =)
1. 2008-2009 countdown
2. Bought a new bag
3. Bought present for Ying Kiat
4. First day wearing long pants to school - Excited
5. New classmates
6. New teachers
7. Sat with Ying Kiat
8. Class monitor
9. CCA display
10. Ying Kiat’s birthday
11. NCC promotion parade
12. Drums training
13. Given the post of 2IC for NCC welcome tea – Happy
14. Chinese New Year performance in school – Nervous
15. Chinese New Year performance in Marina Bay – Even more nervous
16. Not selected for the next performance – Disappointed
17. NCC welcome tea – Disappointed
18. Common Test – Stress
19. Common Test result – Happy
20. My birthday
21. Celebrated Boon Ping’s birthday - High
22. Post for NCC June camp – Disappointed
23. MYE – Quite stress
24. MYE results - Happy
25. Inside Guard of Honour for 10th year anniversary - Happy
26. First time wearing no.1 uniform – Excited
27. NCC June camp – Bored
28. 10th anniversary – Excited and Happy
29. NCC Specialist course – Very disappointed
30. Combined class chalet – Happy
31. Formation of Gay Party - Happy
32. Drums training
33. 3S1 BBQ at Parc Oasis
34. Gay Party outing at Kbox
35. Drums performance at Vivo City – Very excited
37. No NCC day parade
38. National day parade at Jurong Spring CC as Escort – Excited
39. Passing Out Parade
40. Became USM – Very Happy
41. National day parade in school as Parade Commander – Happy and Excited
42. National day outing - Happy
43. Common Test – Slack
44. OBS – Excited, bored, happy
45. Common Test result – Disappointed
46. Senior Specialist course – Very bored
47. Mount Ophir – Bored, very happy
49. EYE results – Disappointed
50. Celebrated Bryan’s and Wen Qi’s birthday - Happy
51. Interview for overseas trip to New Zealand – Nervous
52. Shooting trainings
53. 3S1 BBQ – Happy
54. Shooting Competition – Very disappointed
55. Got selected for the overseas trip – Very happy
56. NCC Engineers Camp
57. NCC Amazing Race – Bored
58. NCC Camp Pinnacle – Very bored
59. Christmas countdown outing – Happy, bored
60. Class chalet – Excited, very happy
61. New year countdown outing – Happy
62. Overnight at Boon Ping’s house – Very happy
63. Do homework at library – Bored
64. Bought school bag and school shoes – Happy
65. Back to school – Happy, bored, excited, disappointed
This is all I can recall. There are many outings here and there but I can't really remember all of them. But I'm sure that I have enjoyed all the outings that I have been to. Thanks to all my friends and people around me who had made this year so wonderful.
I have slacked throughout this year and I should really do a lot to catch up with my studies. But I don't have any regrets about it though. I feel that secondary school would be the peak of your life and I don't want to miss it. When we get to JC, University.. everything would not be the same again. So really do treasure your time!
The end of 2009 and the start of 2010.
See all of you in school ! =)
Thursday, December 10, 2009
I got a damn big bruise on my head!
Given this name by my parents. Born on 7th April 1994. I am 1.77m tall and growing. Currently studying in Fuhua Secondary 4E1 and once from 1R1, 2I1 and 3S1.
I am in a CCA called NCC and I'm proud of it. A member of Fuhua NCC Unit Part A 2007/Part B 2008/Part C 2009/Part D 2010. USM of Fuhua NCC Unit from 2009-2010
I am not a very sociable person and I don't know why, but I'm trying to change. Feel free to talk to me though you may get stupid response from me. I hope I don't offend anyone from any of my actions. If you have anything unhappy about me, tell me straight and I will be glad to change if it's my fault.
You will only get to know me well if you interact with me, so don't judge me by my cover. Finally, I'm born this way and facts about me can't be changed.
6 Points for O's
Start revision for O's ASAP
Many same classmates/schoolmates next year
May my wishes come true.
Tag me to link you up!
1 | 2